Saiz Teks :
1. How to stay safe online whilst using social media such as Facebook ?
2. How can the new amendment on Dharar Syar'ie or Domestic Violence help you ?
You can lodge your complaint to these 3 agencies:- 1. The Royal Brunei Police Force (hotline 993 or to the nearest police station) 2. Community Development Department (JAPEM); or 3. Family Advice Division - You can live in house of safety (Welfare Home) if you do not feel safe at home. - You can apply for an Protection Order (PO) from Syariah Court (for Muslims) or the Civil Court (for non Muslims).
- You can apply from the court to add the power to arrest to that
order, if you are worried that the abuser will hurt
you again. - If you are a guardian to a victim of
abuse, ( for example your child or anyone with special needs), you can
apply for Protection Order for them. - If the abuser disobey the order, he/she can be punish by the court.?
3. How can you help victims of Domestic Violence ?
4. Human Trafficking Indicators ?
- Is the victim in possession of identification and travel documents; if not, who has control of the documents?
- Was the victim coached on what to say to law enforcement and immigration officials?
- Was the victim recruited for one purpose and forced to engage in some other job?
- Is the victim’s pay being garnished without legitimate reasons?
- Is the victim forced to perform sexual acts?
- Does the victim have freedom of movement?
- Has the victim or family been threatened with harm if the victim attempts to escape?
- Has the victim been threatened with deportation or law enforcement action?
- Has the victim been harmed / abused / deprived of food, water, sleep, medical care or other life necessities?
- Can the victim freely contact friends or family?
- Is the victim under 18 years old and has engaged / intends to engage in commercial sex?
- Is the victim allowed to socialize or attend religious services?
5. Safety Rules For Bringing Liquids, Aerosol And Gels In Hand Carried Luggage For Passenger On International Flights.
# You may carry liquids by following these simple steps: Before check in:-
“BERSAMA MENCEGAH JENAYAH KEARAH KEAMANAN DAN KESELAMATAN”
MISI“BERSAMA MASYARAKAT MENDUKUNG UNDANG UNDANG DALAM KEAMANAN DAN KESTABILAN NEGARA”
© Hak Cipta 2018 Pasukan Polis Diraja Brunei, Jabatan Perdana Menteri. Semua Hak Terpelihara.Powered by IT and E-Government, Prime Minister's Office, Brunei Darussalam